《陨石》by Hussein_bond
My wishes come true, When I catch the meteor shower, In my hands with you.
我的心愿是, 在流星划过之时, 双手握住你。
《友情》by Hussein_bond
An ecstatic cheer Whenever I see you here Friendship is so dear
喜悦发自心 每见你来我欢欣 友情也是亲
《Are you nobody, too?》by Emily Dickinson
Are you nobody, too? Then there is a pair of us.
他们会大肆宣扬——你知道的!
How dreary to be somebody.
做一个有名的人多么乏味。
How public -- like a frog -To tell your name the livelong June
像青蛙一样公开——在漫长的六月里告诉你的名字。
To an admiring bog.
给一个欣赏的沼泽。
《Right Here Waiting》by Chad马克思
Oceans apart, day after day,
远隔重洋,日复一日,
And I slowly go insane.
我渐渐地变得失落。
《I Stood Upon a High Place》by Stephen Crane
I stood upon a high place,
我站在高处,
And saw, below, many devils
看到下面有许多恶魔,
Running, leaping, Carousing in sin.
奔跑、跳跃、在罪恶中狂欢。
《The Red Wheelbarrow》by William Carlos Williams
so much depends upon
如此多的事物依赖于,
A red wheel barrow glazed with rain beside the white chickens.
一辆涂满雨水的红色手推车,在白鸡旁边。
《If You Were a Teardrop; In My Eye》
If you were a teardrop; In my eye,
如果你是我眼中的泪珠,
For fear of losing you, I would never cry.
我怕失去你,所以我永远不会哭。
And if the golden sun, Should cease to shine its light,
如果金色的太阳停止发光,
Just one smile from you, Would make my whole world bright.
你的一句微笑,会使我的整个世界变亮。
《Hold Fast to Dreams》by Langston Hughes
Hold fast to dreams
紧紧抓住梦想,
For if dreams die
因为如果梦想消逝,
Life is a broken-winged bird
生活就像一只折翼的鸟,
That can never fly.
再也不能飞翔。
这些诗歌都以简洁的语言表达了深刻的情感和哲理,适合喜欢简短而富有寓意诗歌的读者。